Sikkim is a place that is filled with some spectacular locations throughout the state. The capital city Gangtok is among the most visited place in the whole of Sikkim and attracts the most number of tourists among other places. Gangtok is filled with several monasteries. Along with it, you will witness some mesmerizing hilltops, markets, streams and adventure activists, some ravishing sporting activities!
If you are excited after reading all these, your feelings are not misplaced and we would like to turn your excitement into a reality. Jayanti travels provides the best Gangtok car rental services that will help you get the best cars along with reliable drivers at very affordable rates. You can get hold of the most well-maintained cars which will make your journey much safer.
Destinations You Should Visit In Gangtok
Gangtok is surrounded by numerous locations that offer something unique to the visitors. You must visit the places that provide marvelous landscapes along with a pristine atmosphere for the traveler to witness. Here, we will discuss some of the most notable places that you should keep on your wishlist.
- Nathula Pass: It is one of the most significant locations of Gangtok that connects Sikkim to Tibet. The pass was a part of the historically significant Silk Route, one of the major trading routes of the whole world. One of the notable destinations of this place is the Kutup, the second highest golf course in the world.
- Rumtek Monastery: This is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Sikkim. It is a place to witness some rare Buddhist architecture. Some of the popular attractions near Rumtek Monastery are Golden Stupa, Hiking downhill etc.
- Ganesh Tok: It is one of the most famous religious places in Gangtok. People visit this place in large numbers. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh and devotees from around the country visit Ganesh Tok to seek blessings. This place provides a spectacular landscape of Mount Kanchenjunga
- MG Marg: The place attracts many travellers due to its uniqueness from all the other travel destinations with majestic landscapes. Mahatma Gandhi Marg is a place in Gangtok where people get attracted to the urban life of Sikkim, taste some mouth-watering dishes and have a nice evening walk with their loved ones.
- Tsogmo Lake: Likewise prominently known as Changu Lake, The Tsomgo Lake is on every traveler's schedule and justifiably - the staggering grand excellence. Wrapped by steep snow-covered mountains and resting between a dazzling green rug of elevated woods will undoubtedly leave you in wonderment. The lake's hypnotizing beautiful charm joined with its unbelievable importance to local people certainly makes it a should-visit fascination of Sikkim.
Gangtok has plenty of mesmerizing locations that you witness at least once in your lifetime. Not only the refreshment part, but traveling also provides you with the much-needed solace, tranquility, and an opportunity to learn new things, and cultures and taste new foods from new locations.
And Jayanti travels help you explore all these places with reliable and well-maintained cars. Since the roads leading to Sikkim can be dangerous, you will also need the best drivers and we are happy to comply. We strive to make sure your journey becomes hassle-free and safe with the best amenities at our disposal.